Answer by Deepak Mehta:
- You spend too much time with your friends. Spend some more.
- You worry too much. Don't.
- You sleep too much and read too less. Do the opposite.
- You make a lot of mistakes. But don't worry – they are the most valuable life lessons.
- You underestimate yourself. Don't.
- You plan too ahead into the future. Don't. Better utilize that time working on your strengths and weaknesses.
Plans more than 2-3 years down the line rarely materialize.
- Click more photographs. But don't let that come into the way of you enjoying your holidays.
- Do the things you love, not the things you have to.
- Be a little more pro-active during school and college days.
- Try new things. Everyday, if possible.
Do not give up even without trying.